Additional 2 tables in BugNET Database

Topics: General
Sep 17, 2014 at 3:54 AM
There were 2 additional tables in the BugNET DB:
UsersOpenAuthData
UsersOpenAuthAccounts

Originally, those two tables were not included after installation. Can anyone explain the reason why the two tables were created? Thanks!
Sep 17, 2014 at 5:51 AM
It seems that the two tables will be created once the user went to the "Manage Your Account" page under the User Profile.

Can anyone explain the reason why the two had to be created? I modified the password but no data was inserted in both tables. Thanks.
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2014 at 1:47 PM
clarence_17 wrote:
It seems that the two tables will be created once the user went to the "Manage Your Account" page under the User Profile.

Can anyone explain the reason why the two had to be created? I modified the password but no data was inserted in both tables. Thanks.
These tables are apart of the asp.net membership provider and store the association between a user and their social account logins (google, facebook, twitter etc).
Sep 18, 2014 at 1:27 AM
I see, but why is that the two tables were only created once I entered the Manage Your Account Page? They are not created during the installation.
Coordinator
Sep 18, 2014 at 1:35 PM
clarence_17 wrote:
I see, but why is that the two tables were only created once I entered the Manage Your Account Page? They are not created during the installation.
Entity framework creates all the membership tables if they don't exist. There is no particular reason they are not in the install script and can be added there in future release if deemed necessary.