Organizing Project Categories Not Saving

Topics: General
May 6, 2014 at 9:36 PM
I just spent 15 minutes trying to organize my project categories. No matter how many times I do it, they dont save.

Can you add a save button or something? Something that will FORCE the save.

What am I doing wrong!?!
Coordinator
May 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM
The categories treeview is all ajax and javascript driven and when you make changes they are saved right away. Is the page reporting any javascript errors when you add or move a category?
May 8, 2014 at 1:46 PM
dubeaud wrote:
The categories treeview is all ajax and javascript driven and when you make changes they are saved right away. Is the page reporting any javascript errors when you add or move a category?
No errors come up. Would they be server side? If so where would I check?
May 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Would it be possible to do a teamviewer with you? Maybe skype?
May 8, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Alright, So I just moved them one-by-one. It's a massive pain in the butt, but for some reason, selecting multiple and moving them does not work.
Marked as answer by SRobbins on 5/8/2014 at 7:06 AM
Coordinator
May 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Multiple selection should be disabled, and must have been re-enabled by accident after the treeview component was upgraded.
Coordinator
May 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
May 8, 2014 at 4:41 PM
dubeaud wrote:
Multiple selection should be disabled, and must have been re-enabled by accident after the treeview component was upgraded.
Alright. Think it will ever work again? Looked like a great feature.
Coordinator
May 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Multiple selection never worked, but I can look at adding supporting it, shouldn't be too hard.
May 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM
dubeaud wrote:
Multiple selection never worked, but I can look at adding supporting it, shouldn't be too hard.
That would be great. I don't see it as critical of course. Its only needed the most on start of the project and when you are big feature items that would make more sense in a different hierarchy. Would be appreciated. :)