BugNET Upgrade

Topics: Installing BugNET
Mar 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Hello, I am Rawane and I am seeking your help in solving the following error that I am facing when upgrading BugNET from version 0.8.193.0 to 1.3.242.

String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.]
System.Boolean.Parse(String value) +9624386
BugNET._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +316
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Thank you in advance.
Coordinator
Mar 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM
This error occurs from a change in the host settings table, where we changed some values to booleans. I can't quite remember what setting exactly is causing this but if you look in the BugNet_HostSettings table, it may give you a clue to which setting is causing this issue.
Apr 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM
The SettingName DisableAnonymousAccess was changed to AnonymousAccess.

Thank you for your guidance.
Apr 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Hello again,

I have trying to login to BugNet using windows authentication mode but I am getting the following error:
[SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'BugNet_P7_CFV'.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +2062238
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +5050268
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +234
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2275
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +33
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +86
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +311
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +987
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +141
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader() +89
BugNET.Providers.DataProviders.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteReaderCmd(SqlCommand sqlCmd, GenerateListFromReader1 gcfr, List1& list) +130
BugNET.Providers.DataProviders.SqlDataProvider.PerformQuery(List1 queryClauses, ICollection1 sortFields, Int32 projectId) +2790

[DataAccessException: Database Error]
BugNET.Providers.DataProviders.SqlDataProvider.PerformQuery(List1 queryClauses, ICollection1 sortFields, Int32 projectId) +2917
BugNET._Default.rptProject_ItemDataBound(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +1748
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +115
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +138
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +478
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +61
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +76
BugNET._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +530
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

I tracked the exception inside SQL Profiler to find that the following statement is causing the error:
exec sp_executesql N'SELECT * FROM BugNet_IssuesView iv INNER JOIN
BugNet_P7_CFV cf ON cf.IssueId = iv.IssueId AND cf.ProjectId = iv.ProjectId
WHERE iv.[ProjectId] = 7 and iv.[IsClosed] = @p0 and iv.[Disabled] = @p1 ORDER BY iv.[IssueId] desc',
N'@p0 int,@p1 int',@p0=0,@p1=0