POP3 body template

Topics: General
Nov 19, 2012 at 4:54 AM

The default "body template" value is escaped markup, which doesn't render as markup in the issue detail page.  However, when entering unescaped markup into the "body template" field and saving, I get an error, presumably because of validation.

How can I enter markup into the "body template" field to better control how it appears on the issue details page?

Developer
Nov 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM

What version are you using?

As of version 1.2 (see: http://blog.bugnetproject.com/bugnet-1-2-has-been-released) the body template is now a xslt template that can be changed to suit your needs.

The template file is in the location Templates\NewMailboxIssue.xslt and can be set to a file via the Application Configuration -> POP3 Mailbox -> [Issue Detail Template] path (relative to the root of the site).

If you are going to make modifications to this file you should create a copy and set it via the settings above, this so that the file is not overwritten on the next upgrade.

Nov 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Sorry, I should have included the version.  I upgraded to 1.1.213.0 a couple weeks ago.  I'll upgrade again and give the xslt a shot.  Thanks for the fast reply!