Trying to install BugNet on a Win Server 2008 R2 SP1 + IIS 7 + MS SQL 2008 (with user authentication).
- BugNet zip file 1.1.213-install content has been extracted in my web folder (E:/webfolder/BugNet)
- Network Service has modify rights on all E:/webfolder/BugNet folder
- No virtual directory created since E:/webfolder/ is already my root folder. http://myserver/BugNet is visible without virtual directory
- BugNet converted to application, in IIS. Right click on BugNet»Manage Application»Advanced Settings» Application Pool=ASP.NET v4.0. Btw, here, Physical path Credentials = Application user.
- SQL DB created (but I do not get what this means "Configure the SQL User Security/Account to allow IIS and ASP.NET access to the database in SQL")
- New DB and New user user created in DB with dbo role
- Connection string updated to
I went though all support topics... but I can't make it work and keep getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
Thank you for your help