Below are steps on how to change the BugNET logo to a custom one, and change the theme.
Changing the Logo
- Changing the logo is very easy in BugNET 0.8 and later. To change the logo:
- Copy your logo to the \App_Themes\Default\Images folder
- Open the App_Themes\Default\Default.skin file in a text editor and change the ImageUrl of the Logo Skin element to the name of your logo image.
<asp:Image runat="server" SkinId="Logo" ImageUrl="Images/logo.gif" />
Changing the Theme
To change the default theme in BugNET follow these steps:
- Make a copy of the App_Themes\Default folder and name it to the name of your new theme. i.e. MyTheme
- Make changes to the images, styles sheets (CSS) and skin file as necessary
- Open the web.config and find the pages tag and change the Theme attribute to the name of your new theme.
<pages enableSessionState="true" theme="MyTheme">
Changing Project Property Images
To change or add images for project properties (status, resolution, issue type, milestone etc) put your images in the Images/ProjectProperty
folder where ProjectProperty is the property images you would like to change.
For example, to add new images for Status, put your images in the Images/Status directory and BugNET will pick display them automatically as a selection for the image of Status.
16 x 16px images work best for layout purposes.You need to ensure you have backup copies of these custom images, especially before an upgrade.
Here are some sites with Additional Icons:
Changing the Date and Time Format
Search your web.config file for the globalization setting. You can then change the culture in the web.config file to the desired culture date format.
<globalization culture="en-US" uiCulture="en" requestEncoding="UTF-8"
responseEncoding="UTF-8" fileEncoding="UTF-8" />