Discussions under Customizing BugNET

Attachment Storage Settings Design

first post: dubeaud wrote: I just wanted to get an idea of everyone's preferences for setting ...

latest post: eLVik wrote: Vote up for the system wide setting

Send email to users if a comment is changed

first post: lyoung wrote: Can anyone tell me what I would need to edit or add if I were to wa...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: lyoung wrote: What I want to do is edit the code so that this happ...

Bugnet Report - Adding a project

first post: mabelp wrote: I am using Bugnet Report and I want to know if we can add a report ...

latest post: dylanvdmerwe wrote: Download the source code and modify it yourself?

v1.4.256.0: Is it possible to save column setting in issue list

first post: Jazzman82 wrote: I just started to try out and have a question on the issue list: Y...

latest post: ynyng wrote: Thank you! I have it behaving now. Sent from my iPhone

Cannot add users to a project

first post: joshdrn wrote: I've created a project and went through the entire project setup wi...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Error after upgrading to v1.5

first post: vinh412007 wrote: I have upgraded from BugNET 0.8.304 to BugNet 1.5 and I got the fol...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: Sorry , I should have been more specific. After login, you can nav...

New Feature

first post: oratios wrote: I have setup POP3 to receive issues from customers when they email ...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **oratios wrote:** > I have setup POP3 to receive issues from custo...

Setting a default project for when users log in

first post: brandonvmoore wrote: Most users in our system only have access to a single project and I...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **brandonvmoore wrote:** > Most users in our system only have acces...

HTMLAgilityPack

first post: jazimov wrote: Hello, It seems that my SMTP and POP3 mail modules are now wo...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

How do you configure project friendly urls?

first post: rekna wrote: Release notes mention : BGN-1847 - Friendly url for each project ...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: The issue was closed, but not implemented. Friendly urls will be a...