Discussions under Customizing BugNET

Create custom filed which depends on other field's value

first post: cherkunov wrote: Hi all! I need to create a custom field which values depend on wh...

latest post: cherkunov wrote: Are there maybe any plans to implement this feature in the near fut...

Github

first post: dubeaud wrote: Hi everyone, I want to see if there is any interest in having Bug...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: I have gotten a few responses. If I don't receive anymore by Sunda...

Use LDAP for Authentication to BugNet

first post: dannycamps wrote: Hello, I just started using BugNet and I have a question: Is it...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **dannycamps wrote:** > Hello, > > I just started using BugNet and...

Integration w/Project/Sharepoint 365

first post: dannycamps wrote: I just installed an instance of BugNet for a project we are working...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **dannycamps wrote:** > I just installed an instance of BugNet for ...

Notifications List for Private issues

first post: atamata wrote: Hi, I'd like private issues to be visible to any users who are incl...

latest post: amonteith wrote: I would also like to see this feature. It seems strange that you co...

Flag Comment as Technical and allow Show/Hide Tech Comments in Role

first post: amonteith wrote: Feature Request. We want both our customers and our developers/su...

Customizing Issues

first post: celofson wrote: I am trying to add a few more fields to the issues table. I also r...

latest post: celofson wrote: I was able to figure out what the issue was for inserting to the da...

Refactoring of attachments

first post: dubeaud wrote: There is a new branch called attachments that does some refactoring...

Store Principals between WebService calls

first post: sowacx wrote: Hello, when im calling: using (var client = new ServiceReference1...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **sowacx wrote:** > Hello, > when im calling: > ``` > using (var c...

Display Comment ID instead of # on comments

first post: lyoung wrote: I am working on a minor customization for BugNet and after a short ...

answered by: lyoung wrote: I am working on a minor customization for BugNet and after a short ...