Discussions under Customizing BugNET

Email notificacion when new issue is created

first post: kacha07 wrote: Hi, I managed to setup the POP3 polling system. The problem is t...

Project Code is not included in Issue Linking (Related, Parent, Sub Issues)

first post: clarence_17 wrote: It would be better if Project Code will be included in the Issue Li...

Calendar of under Creation of Milestone has no Fridays

first post: clarence_17 wrote: No friday in the Calendar of Due Data and Release Date in Milestone...

BugNET v1.6 onwards have no configuration for themes

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Please confirm if BugNET 1.6 onwards do not allow editing of layout...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Please confirm if BugNET 1.6 onwards do no...

What's the difference between the Admin Notification User and From Address of SMTP

first post: clarence_17 wrote: I think the Admin Notification User and the From Address are the sa...

Max. no. of characters displayed in History is limited

first post: clarence_17 wrote: When user would edit the description, BugNET does not display all t...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: I see. Will be waiting for that enhancement. Or you could just disp...

POP3 polling interval

first post: vmasanas wrote: What is the scale for the email pop3 polling interval. I suppose i...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: Did you get any further?

"Mass Load" issues into the system

first post: asudman wrote: Hoping to "mass load" issues from an older tracking system. Is 'Bu...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **asudman wrote:** > Hoping to "mass load" issues from an older tra...

Columns in the exported Excel are fixed

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Is there a way to add/remove columns in the excel before exporting ...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: I am using the latest version (1.6.329) and google chrome as my bro...

Getting the Source Code

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Hi, Where can I download the final Source Code of BugNET v1.6.315...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Hi, > > Where can I download the final So...