Discussions under Customizing BugNET

Customizing Issues

first post: celofson wrote: I am trying to add a few more fields to the issues table. I also r...

Refactoring of attachments

first post: dubeaud wrote: There is a new branch called attachments that does some refactoring...

Store Principals between WebService calls

first post: sowacx wrote: Hello, when im calling: using (var client = new ServiceReference1...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **sowacx wrote:** > Hello, > when im calling: > ``` > using (var c...

Display Comment ID instead of # on comments

first post: lyoung wrote: I am working on a minor customization for BugNet and after a short ...

answered by: lyoung wrote: I am working on a minor customization for BugNet and after a short ...

Manager of the Project is not treated as Project Administrator

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Admin has to add the Manager first as Member of the Project and set...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Admin has to add the Manager first as Memb...

Incorrect permission given after changing the Manager of the Project

first post: clarence_17 wrote: If the original Manager of the Project was replaced, BugNET will no...

Duplicate Categories are allowed

first post: clarence_17 wrote: System should validate duplicate categories

Email notificacion when new issue is created

first post: kacha07 wrote: Hi, I managed to setup the POP3 polling system. The problem is t...

Project Code is not included in Issue Linking (Related, Parent, Sub Issues)

first post: clarence_17 wrote: It would be better if Project Code will be included in the Issue Li...

Calendar of under Creation of Milestone has no Fridays

first post: clarence_17 wrote: No friday in the Calendar of Due Data and Release Date in Milestone...