Discussions under Customizing BugNET

Getting the Source Code

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Hi, Where can I download the final Source Code of BugNET v1.6.315...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Hi, > > Where can I download the final So...

Adding colors in Status

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Can we add more colors under the creation of Status? Currently, th...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: If this is the case, how can user1 coordinate his/her picture in ww...

Windows Authentication users cannot log out from the system

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Upon creating a User from our Domain, and configuring the Windows A...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: I see, this is great! thank you!

answered by: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Upon creating a User from our Domain, and ...

Diff Authentication and Open ID Login

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Hi Everyone! Just wanna ask what's the use or the effect in the t...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: Please see the authentication section of the application configurat...

Use of Admin Notification User

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Does anyone know the use of Admin Notification User under Applicati...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: anybody? :)

Replacing logo etc..

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Does anyone know where the folder (App_Themes) and file (Default.sk...

latest post: clarence_17 wrote: Alright, thanks a lot! :)

answered by: dubeaud wrote: **clarence_17 wrote:** > Alright, thanks a lot! :) > > How about c...

Error in JQuery

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Does anyone know what to configure in IE 8 to fix this error? After...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: jquery 2.0 doesn't support IE8, to support IE8 you have to roll ba...

Email configuration doesn't work with SSL enabled

first post: jordannb wrote: Hi, I am configuring BugNET to use Gmail's SMTP server with the con...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: Remove the system.net section from the web.config. The source code...

Attachment Storage Settings Design

first post: dubeaud wrote: I just wanted to get an idea of everyone's preferences for setting ...

latest post: eLVik wrote: Vote up for the system wide setting

Send email to users if a comment is changed

first post: lyoung wrote: Can anyone tell me what I would need to edit or add if I were to wa...

latest post: dubeaud wrote: lyoung wrote: What I want to do is edit the code so that this happ...