Discussions under Installing BugNET

These discussion forums are no longer monitored, please post all questions and bug reports at the GitHub https://github.com/dubeaud/bugnet

Upgrade from 1.5.265 to 1.6.339

first post: nietfou wrote: Hi, I had some issues when upgrading from 1.5.265 to 1.6.339. The...

how to change the BugNET text next to the logo?

first post: sadiq7753 wrote: I want to change the text "BugNET" next to the logo

Importing Projects to other Database

first post: clarence_17 wrote: Hi, Is there a way to export and import Projects to new or other ...

315 to 339 upgrade - seems to work, but two issues, one of which may matter

first post: philw wrote: I just completed this upgrade and the system seems to work, but the...

Problem upgrading from 315 to 329: Directory does not exist. Parameter name: directoryVirtualPath

first post: philw wrote: I have upgraded this without trouble at least ten times before. Th...

latest post: philw wrote: Just to complete this, I could not get 329 to install for reasons a...

Upgraded from Pro 1.2 to Pro 1.5.102, but can't login

first post: erictcodeplex wrote: Hi all, Just upgraded our server from Pro 1.2.something to 1.5.102...

latest post: erictcodeplex wrote: Hi, found suggestion [http://brutaldev.com/post/reset-bugnet-admin-...

Upgrade fails

first post: Palehorse wrote: Hi, we're currently running v 1.6.313 and trying to upgrade to the ...

latest post: Palehorse wrote: I was finally able to figure out that the database should have been...

Problems installing 1.6.339.0 as fresh installation

first post: CKRE wrote: Hi, I have just heard about this project and want to test it, but...

latest post: CKRE wrote: **dubeaud wrote:** > See this issue for possible fix that has worke...

answered by: dubeaud wrote: See this issue for possible fix that has worked for other people - ...

Timeout when upgrading from 1.5.265 to 1.6.329

first post: pcripps wrote: When I try to upgrade from 1.5.265 to 1.6.329 I get the following e...

latest post: pcripps wrote: I have managed to fix this by editing the code to in \library\provi...

SQL upgrade error 1.6.329 -> 1.6.339

first post: EPinci wrote: I've got this out of upgrading from 1.6.329 to 1.6.339. Do I need t...

latest post: EPinci wrote: I just manually run the updated sql script against my database and ...