New features

Topics: General
Nov 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Hi,

would it be possible to add these features to new version?

1) Let user assign already created custom fields to another project (now I have to create custom fields for each project - and update).

2) Add custom fields to Defaults - so I can set default values for custom fields

3) When I set a bug and would like to create new - please let all values remain, so I can just change description - that would speed inserting a lot

4) make it IE11 compatible - now I have to go in compatible view (+ IE is not able to remember AD type of login)

5) XLS/CSV import - so we can do bulk insert
Coordinator
Nov 28, 2013 at 8:41 PM
milan_dasek wrote:
Hi,

would it be possible to add these features to new version?

1) Let user assign already created custom fields to another project (now I have to create custom fields for each project - and update).

2) Add custom fields to Defaults - so I can set default values for custom fields

3) When I set a bug and would like to create new - please let all values remain, so I can just change description - that would speed inserting a lot

4) make it IE11 compatible - now I have to go in compatible view (+ IE is not able to remember AD type of login)

5) XLS/CSV import - so we can do bulk insert
Hi thanks for the suggestions,

I can create new issues for these so people can vote on them. In regards to number 4, the move to the bootstrap UI framework for the next release will solve that issue. I am not sure I understand number 3 exactly though.
Nov 29, 2013 at 6:27 AM
3)

When you insert new bug, you have to fill/change/select various list boxes and values. It would be nice, when you press save & return button, new bug page would loud again with all values predefined prom previous bug, except description and title.

That would speed up inserting dramatically!

Also I have one problem with project. When I set it as private, I don't see it in the list (on the front page), even though I am project manager and superuser of the BTS. I can find it in the project list fired from the menu, but not on the project overview page (1st page in bts).
Coordinator
Dec 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM
There was an idea to add a "save and new" button, which would save the issue, and allow you to create a new issue using the same selected values.
Dec 2, 2013 at 3:53 PM
dubeaud wrote:
There was an idea to add a "save and new" button, which would save the issue, and allow you to create a new issue using the same selected values.
That is exactly what is missing! Please implement this.