BugNet Pro 1.1.41.0 Move Issue to another Project

Topics: BugNET Pro
Mar 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Edited Mar 20, 2013 at 1:28 PM
We have installed Bug Pro 1.1.41.0. and we are very happy with this.
But we have a question about moving Issues:

We had the idea to make a "Pool Project" in which all the Issues come in first. From that Pool Project we would like to move the Issues to the right Project. Has anybody an idea how we can do that?

Thanks for your help
Stefan
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2013 at 6:50 PM
sbuettiker wrote:
We have installed Bug Pro 1.1.41.0. and we are very happy with this.
But we have a question about moving Issues:

We had the idea to make a "Pool Project" in which all the Issues come in first. From that Pool Project we would like to move the Issues to the right Project. Has anybody an idea how we can do that?

Thanks for your help
Stefan
The main problem to address when moving an issue from one project to another is that each project has individual properties (status, type etc). This makes it a little more work than just copying the issue from one project to another. The solution we are envisioning would allow the user to see the current values and choose the new properties to map the issue to.
Mar 22, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Thank you for your answer.
That sounds very good for me. Is there already some code which I can use for that or do I have to do this "Feature" by myself?
Coordinator
Mar 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
sbuettiker wrote:
Thank you for your answer.
That sounds very good for me. Is there already some code which I can use for that or do I have to do this "Feature" by myself?
Unfortunately, there isn't any code currently to help move one issue to another so you would have to look at doing this yourself. We are planning on tackling that feature very soon though.
Sep 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM
dubeaud wrote:
We are planning on tackling that feature very soon though.
This is a nice feature request. Is there a more specific information for which version you are planning this feature?
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Not at the moment sorry.