Queries menu error

Topics: General
Dec 12, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Literal expressions like '<%$ Resources: btnEditQuery.Text %>' are not allowed. Use <asp:Literal runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources: btnEditQuery.Text%>" /> instead.

Source Error:

Line 28:         </asp:Panel>
Line 29:         <asp:Panel ID="pnlEditQuery" runat="server" CssClass="float-left" Style="padding-right: 15px;">
Line 30:             <asp:ImageButton ID="btnEditQuery" runat="server" ToolTip="<%$ Resources: btnEditQuery.Text %>" ImageUrl="~/Images/sql_edit_que

Source File: /Queries/QueryList.aspx    Line: 30

Dec 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hi, Anyone have solution on this ?

Developer
Dec 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I have played around with the queries sections and don't see that specific error. Can you give the exact steps to reproduce and any other information?

Like what version of BugNET, the users’ permissions (super user vs. built in role vs. custom settings, etc.)

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec, 2012, at 1:40, "wrhighfield" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have played around with the queries sections and don't see that specific error. Can you give the exact steps to reproduce and any other information?

Like what version of BugNET, the users’ permissions (super user vs. built in role vs. custom settings, etc.)

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM
hi,

basically i am installing bugnet on shared hosting. by using any login (normal or even supervisor) once click on the query menu the error show..

btw, i set the customerror to Off to viw .net error

Sent from my iPhone