Log4net problem - events logging is not work

Topics: General
Jun 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Hello! I have one problem. All events in application was not write in log table. Last time it work, but now i don't have any logs. Why it dosn't work?I think that maybe i made some changes in web.config file and loggin system was broken. What can I check?
Coordinator
Jun 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I would download the install package again and compare your logging configuration to the one that comes in the install package to see if anything changed.

Jul 18, 2012 at 6:12 AM

I try to install BugNET from installation package in new web site on my IIS Server where was my first installation of Bugnet and and i use clear database. All was ok, and in new installation logging work fine. But when i try to change connecton string in new installation to conn. str. of old installation (where i have some projects and history by them) - i can't access to projects! 

In my old installation I use Windows Autentification whith AD. In new installation i set Windows Autentification to, but application can't find users information from old installation in database of old installation! 

How can I move all data with users from my old installation to new installation (where logging work fine) ?? 

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I wrote bug for you in - http://support.bugnetproject.com/Issues/IssueDetail.aspx?id=2117